Sunday, September 20, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: No Bones About It Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/09/stamp-review-crew-no-bones-about-it.html
Welcome back! It's time for the next edition of the Stamp Review Crew! This edition features a set that will bring the kid out in everybody :) I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid, even thought about becoming a paleontologist when I grew up. I don't know any children that don't go through at least a brief phase of dinosaur obsession. Now, Stampin' Up! does not make a set of dies to coordinate with this set, but I found some online that work very nicely, and you can find them here, if they are in stock. 

If this is your first time hopping with us, then I should tell you that we are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together every first and third Monday of the month to feature a single stamp set. We share lots of ideas for that set to get you excited and inspired :) You can check out the master blog roll on our home blog, and find all of our past hops, and all of the links will take you directly to the posts you are looking for!

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Jessica Williams' blog. Fantastic, right?!

I have been playing with the Woodland embossing folder and this idea popped into my head. I don't know if there were birch trees in prehistoric times, but I think these look great. The leaves and the vines are a great fit with the trees too, excited me!

 And a couple more little die cut dinos inside, and it is all done :) 

 

That's all I have for you, now it's time to go see what Nancy Smith has created, I am certain it will be amazing!

https://iguanastamp.wordpress.com/2015/09/20/stamp-review-crew-no-bones-about-it 

http://thepapercaper.com.au/2015/09/21/the-stamp-review-crew-features-no-bones-about-it

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great with the embossing folder - what a great idea. I think I need those dies. ;-)

Heidi Baks said...

What an adorable scene you've created! The Woodland EF is perfect.

Yapha Mason said...

Fantastic card! I love your prehistoric birch trees!!

Dawn Tidd said...

I think this is just the perfect card for these images and the Woodland EF goes perfectly with it! I'll be sure to put this in my arsenal for this set!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I love this card Tanya. The white trees are so perfect and I adore that little vellum banner. I think I feel a CASE coming on!
Jess

Unknown said...

HOw can I get this card? Can I buy it? you have made me fan. I love this! Dave :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails