Saturday, June 14, 2014

Come on, Everybody is doing it...

Indeed, I am seeing this bloom colored with Blendabilities all over the net! It is awful fun to color :) I actually created this card about a month ago, after I got my new toys with the preorder. Then I found myself quite tied up with family stuff and with all of the organizing that goes along with the Stamp Review Crew, and my poor little blog has been so neglected. I don't anybody but me noticed though, as there are so many sources of inspiration out there!
Well, I have a moment now, and thought I better get right on it and post something that has nothing to do with a blog hop, lol!

I love blue and yellow together, you may have noticed that :) The yellow I used here is the new Hello Honey. I really like it! And I think I can find ways to make Coastal Cabana serve any season!
I did color the bloom with the Coastal Cabana set of Blendabilites. Those markers are so easy to work with, I am now looking for more stamp images to color. I used to avoid the line art stamps in general because I did not like how things turned out when I colored them. (Watercoloring does not count- that is so easy and messy on purpose, it all looks good!) But now I like how my projects look when I color them, with the Blendas :) I colored a Simply Pressed Clay Blossom with the Blendas too and as you can see, it took the color very well and is a nice vibrant color!
  • Stamps: Blended Bloom, various PTI sentiments
  • Ink: Hello Honey, Momento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist
  • Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey
  • Other: Project Life COrner Rounder punch, Tangelo Twist Satin ribbon, Simply Pressed Clay and Blossoms Mold, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Signo white gel pen, Blendabilities Markers, Smooch Illuminate Accent Ink (no longer sold by SU), sewing machine and thread
 Here is a peek inside to see the blooms I stamped in the lower right corner.

And how about a peek at my son David and his darling son, Cameron! This is from about 3 weeks ago. Cameron is wearing one of the outfits I bought for him. I went sooooo overboard buying clothes for this little guy! I think I bought a whole wardrobe at first, lol! I had to take a bunch back as he would never have worn it all.
I love this picture because it shows what a handsome man my son is, and who doesn't think a father snuggling with his son isn't the most beautiful thing in the world?!
I promise, I will show you more pictures of this little tike, don't you worry :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails