Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pucker Up!

Valentine's Day is coming up so fast, and I really don't want to make a last minute card for my guys, so I am on a mission. Well actually a two fold mission. I need several masculine cards, and I want to use the Crazy, Mixed Up Love set for all of them! It is such a cute set, and I had not used it at all yet.

http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2014/02/retrosketches-101.html
Retro Sketches has this awesome sketch going this week and I could not wait to use it!

Who knew the lemon image punches out beautifully with the Wide Oval punch?! LOVE that! Citrus-y colors were a must for this card, and it sure doesn't hurt that they keep this looking pretty masculine :)
  • Stamps: Crazy, Mixed up Love, Hardwood BG
  • Ink: Whisper White, Crushed Curry
  • Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry Core'dinations
  • Other: Big Shot with Arrows embossing folder, Wide Oval punch, Sanding Block, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon, Regals Candy Dots, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
 I inked up the Hardwood BG with my markers so I had alternating colored planks along one side on the inside. What do you think?



3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

That's adorable, Tanya!

Yapha Mason said...

Super cute card! Great use of the sketch, and I love all of that texture!

Anonymous said...

Really cute!! I love how you used this set. Great use of the sketch too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails