Monday, July 18, 2016

Christmas in July Stamp A Stack!

I have been creating a bunch of Christmas stuff this month for a variety of sources! This time, I thought why not have a Stamp-A-Stack and help my local stampers get a head start on their Christmas cards for this year :)

I found lots of inspiration for my projects on Paperless Post. Here are some of the fabulous Christmas card samples I found:

image source: Paperlesspost.com
 I love the simple beauty of the silver (or grey) and gold tree here.
image source: Paperlesspost.com
 And this festive flamingo stole my heart! I never thought I would use those words together in a sentence, lol!
image source: Paperlesspost.com
 These quirky little dogs are darling, and so many of us have fur-babies that we want to share.

Paperlesspost.com has lots of designs to choose from, and they can be printed and shipped to you, or you can have them sent as an email! How convenient is that?! 

Of course, you could always come to a class with me and make a few of your very own handmade Christmas cards!


I am offering this Stamp-A-Stack class this week at my home. Each attendee will make 9 cards, 3 of each card design, and have with a light meal. All for $20!  These are the dates and times I am offering the class:
  • Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 1:00pm
  • Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:00pm
  • Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:00 pm
  • Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 7:00pm
  • Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 10:00am
When you purchase your spot, please indicate which session you are going to attend. Please be aware that if you are not able to attend one of the sessions to make your cards, you will receive the supplies used to make the cards, not the completed cards.


Number of Attendees
If you would like to create these cards at home with your own supplies, here is the list of products I used to make them:

Pets Card:

Product List
Flamingo Card:

Product List
Christmas Tree Card:

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails