Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Joyful Season for a Stamp Class

I find it odd that this is my first Christmas truly empty-nesting, and I am quite enjoying it. But that may be because I have more time to do the things I love about the season- spending time with family, buying gifts for them, and doing crafty stuff! So instead of cooking and cleaning for the kids all the time, we can just get together and have fun :)
Speaking of crafty stuff, this is one of the projects we are making at the December stamp class!


Christmas and cardinals really do seem to go together perfectly, and this stamp set is so lovely!

Inside of the card is a berry-filled branch of Joy :)

And for those that would like to do some gift card giving, here is a version of the card in that form.


Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails