Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Blues


Ok, so sometimes I think I have posted a card on my blog and find out months later that I have NOT shared said card. I really have a pretty good memory, but sometimes things slip through the cracks... Well, this card is one of them. I made this card back in May. I love this card. I can't believe it is still in my stash! Said stash needs to be thinned out.... I need to send more of these lovelies out to family and friends, and bring some to work to sell.... ok, enough rambling. Let's get on with the show!

I am quite sure that I used a sketch challenge for this card, but i will be darned it I can remember which one it was. And I used several things that are now retired... but it is probably on of the first cards I made using the Blendabilities :) Now, I look at this card, and which that the Core'dinations cardstock and the Illuminate ink had not retired. I don't think that I will ever get tired of using either of them. I do have a stockpile of the cardstock and the ink refills for the Illuminate pad... and I must resist the urge to buy more of the Core'dinations off the clearance rack!
  1. I embossed and sanded a panel of Island Indigo Core'dinations.Outlined with white gel pen.
  2. Stamped a strip of Naturals White cardstock with Illumniate ink and the dots image. 
  3. Stamped the flower sprig in Momento ink and colored with the Blends, rounded the corners and popped it up. 
  4. Stamped the 2 sentiment pieces and punched, outlined with white gel pen. 
  5. Colored some rhinestones with Blendas.
 I stamped and colored a panel for the inside of the card too. Mustn't have a naked inside!

I hope you like this card as much as I do. Please share your thoughts with me, I love to hear from my readers :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails