Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You and Me!

This card was made a couple of weeks ago using a color challenge from Nacho Average Challenges, but I did not get this post done in time. But that does not mean I can't share the card with you anyway!

http://nachoaveragechallenges.blogspot.com/2014/03/nacho-average-challenge-82.html

This was the challenge I used. What an interesting combo, right! I think I used a sketch challenge from somewhere too, but I have no idea which one it was anymore. Oh, well!

The stamped hearts were inked once and stamped twice to get different tones of each color. You can barely see it, but I stamped a spatter image in Illuminate ink over the trail of hearts also. The Washi tape boarders add just the right touch without adding any bulk. Gotta love that!
  • Stamps: Perfect Pennants
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Illuminate, Gold Encore
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Rose Red Core'dinations
  • Other: Big Shot with Hearts framelits and Scallops embossing folder, Gold Baker's Twine, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape. Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Sanding Block, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals, staples, Gold Gelly Roll pen
 I carried the hearts, Washi, and faux stitching to the inside as well. It is a very sweet looking card. Now I just need to find a good time to give it to my sweet hubby :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails