Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stamp Review Crew: Six-Sided Sampler Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2014/04/stamp-review-crew-six-sided-sampler.html
Woo-hoo! Another Stamp Review Crew hop! These are my favorite days of the month :) We have quite the challenge for the Crew members this time. How much can you do with a set of seven hexagons and three sentiments?! Well, we are about to find out, lol!

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Shana Graff's blog. Such awesome stuff, right! If you started with me, I'm so honored :) Otherwise, if you ever get lost along the way, you can refer back to the Stamp Review Crew site and post for this hop. While you are there, you can check out any of our past hops. The links always go directly to the projects for that hop :)

I went a little crazy with the little flowers on this card. Well, it is spring! At least in most of the country, lol! I still have some snow on the ground and some gladiolus and dahlias just waiting for the ground to thaw so I can plant them :) Until then, I have to make do with creating them, instead of growing them.
I used some Silver Encore ink to stamp the outlined hexagons, then glued a little flower into the centers. I couldn't decide between pearls and rhinestones, so I both :)
I just got my Fringe Scissors too, so I had to play with them on this project!

You can see the hexagons a little better in this picture. It is sure tough to photograph shiny things!

Here is the inside of the card.  I love how easy it is to create a pattern with these little hexagons :)

Now it is time to hit the next stop with Betty Traciak, I can't wait to see what she has created!

kittystamp.blogspot.com/2014/04/stamp-review-crew-six-sided-sampler.html 

http://stressfreestamping.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-stamp-review-crew-six-sided-sampler.html


9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love this, Tanya! The hexagons look awesome stamped in silver and you're doing a great job creating your own Spring with those flowers. I'll check back for that scrapbook page!

Deb said...

Gorgeous! Love the stamped background that coordinates with the embossing folder! So many beautiful details on this!

Heidi Baks said...

Your silver outline background is perfect... I had wondered where that came from. Love the double fringe border!

Yapha Mason said...

Such a pretty card! I love the fringe on the side!

Paula said...

So much lovely texture going on here. Very cute!!

Mike said...

Love the multi levels of texture.

Betty said...

I am totally impressed with your stamped DSP background. That is an awesome pattern! It looks great layered on the embossed layer!!

Jill Coleman said...

Very pretty card Tanya. The silver dotted hexagons on the darker cardstock almost make it look like texture. The fringe trim is a fun accent.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and cool! I love every element on this card and how you added the layers creative my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails