Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stamp Review Crew: Oh, Hello Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2014/04/stamp-review-crew-oh-hello-edition.html
Is it spring yet? I think it might be thinking about being spring here in northern Minnesota. I'll let you know when I don't have 2 feet of snow covering my yard anymore, lol!
The Stamp Review Crew is definitely thinking spring with this round! Oh, Hello  is a stamp set that first appeared in a Spring/Occasions Mini then was carried over into the main catty, for which I was very grateful :) I am stop #16, so if you are following the order of the hop, then you just arrived from Betty Traciak's blog. Didn't she do a great job?! If you get lost along the way at all, just pop over to the main page for the hop here and you can find the right path again, anytime :)

I only came up with one project this time, suffering from procrastinationitis! I was hoping for rainbows and sunshine, so this is what popped into my head. Each line of color is just one inking and repeated stamping. Consider this card was made in 10 minutes, from conception to completion. I know, my stamping is crooked. Sorry folks...
  • Stamps: Oh, Hello
  • Ink: Island Indigo, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Encore
  • Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Big Shot with Starburst framelit, Wide Oval punch, Gold Bakers Twine, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
And the peek inside! I hope you have a bright and sunshiny day! :)

Now it is time to go see Mary Rindal has cooked up for us!


http://www.maryrindal.com/2014/04/stamp-review-crew-oh-hello-edition.html

kittystamp.blogspot.com/2014/04/stamp-crew-review-oh-hello-edition.html

18 comments:

stressfreestamping said...

I love the rainbow effect on your card and I REALLY love that the stamping is crooked! I think it looks like it's crooked on purpose, if that makes any sense! lol It looks really good that way!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun idea! Love how you created a rainbow effect on the card.

Dawn Tidd said...

This is a cool way to use Oh, Hello, Tanya! Definitely makes for a bright and cheery card.

Yapha Mason said...

I love the rainbows and sunshine! What a fantastic card! Thanks for all you do to make these hops happen, too!

Unknown said...

Love the faux stitching around the sentiment. Nice touch against the colorful rainbow.

Betty said...

What a pretty zig zag spectrum-so bright and happy!

Wendy Weixler said...

Oh how I love me a pretty rainbow!! Always have ... (and we all have our crooked moments ... and we are seriously the only ones who really notice it on our own! I think it looks GREAT!)! Thanks for letting me play along ... :)

Heidi Baks said...

Fun rainbow card! I love the twine behind the sentiment.

Mike said...

This reminds me of a country patchwork quilt! Amazing!

Anonymous said...


Hi Tanya!!!
I love the rainbow effect! Awesome idea and awesome card!! Perfect for right now I would say :)

Deb said...

Love the rainbow colors you used! I think the stamping looks awesome! Love your details around your sentiment! Awesome card!

Paula said...

Love how bright and cheery this card is, Tanya. How fun!

Jill Coleman said...

Love the rainbow effect with this stamp image. Nicely done Tanya.

Carol Carriveau said...

Your creativity on this card is wonderful...love the bright colors!

Natalie said...

Aaahh, this is AWESOME!! 10 minutes you say? WOW!!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

That card makes me smile - it's bright, it's cheery, and I love lots of color!

Jessica said...

Lovin' this! The crookedness makes it imperfect, like the rest of the world. I love the rainbow colors. The last couple of days in my world have been anything but happy, so your bright happy colors are just what the doctor ordered. Thanks so much for sharing. Jess

Rita W said...

AWESOME. Sometimes quick cards are the best cards! I love how whimsical it is; the crooked stamping makes it fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails