Friday, April 18, 2014

Speckles and Feathers

Have I mentioned lately that I love the Fine Feathers set? Well, I really, really do! I needed to make a couple of card designs for a swap, and this is one of them. Everybody should have all of their swaps by now, so I think it is safe to post this :)

You can just barely see the Pistachio Pudding feather on this card, but I think it still looks good. I added the Gold Encore and Whisper White spatters with a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, which is another must-have stamp set in my book. Gold washi tape adds detail to the embossed strip and ties all of the gold together in the card design.
  • Stamps: Fine Feathers, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Gold Encore, Whisper White
  • Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana Core'dinations
  • Other: Big Shot with Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Sanding Block, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Baker's Twine, Signo white gel pen, Distressing Tool
 The feathers are added to the inside corner, along with some gold spatters.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails