Sunday, June 2, 2013

Catch of a Lifetime!

Jamie and I have been married for 23 years today! That puts a big smile on my face. I love that man of mine, and really feel he is the catch of my lifetime. You might actually get to see his card before he does since this is posting before he wakes up, lol! 

My man does love to fish, so this is so appropriate :) One of the good things about having a blog that I share most everything I make is that I can go back and see what I made for people in years past so I don't repeat myself. I was reviewing the last few years' cards and noted that I have not done anything relating to outdoors stuff yet, and this popped into my head. 

Nothing new on this card, but I don't have anything but the Mosaic Madness and Label Love sets yet from the new catty, and they just did not seem to fit the need for this card. 
  • Stamps: By the Tide, Designer Typeset Alphabet photopolymer, Hearts a Flutter
  • Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Core'dinations Real Red, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Other: Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder, Signo white gel pen, Paper Snips, dimensionals, Sanding Block
Sometimes I find it harder to make a card for a really special person because I feel like it will never express what I am feeling well enough. Anybody else feel that way? 

2 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

Such a great card! I love the fish and the hearts and the woodgrain. It's so fun and personalized.

Heidi Baks said...

Aw, I love that for an anniversary card! A woman who understands her man! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails