Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Umbrellas and Dots

I just can't stop using these cheery umbrellas! Or are they parasols? I will let you decide! No regrets for getting this set here :) This was a "just for the fun of it" card. Yellow was apparently the color to play with for me that day because I made 2 more cards with lots of yellow that day too :)

The dots feel rain-like on this card, and are just plain fun. I did color the flower with the Daffodil Delight ink lightly too.
  • Stamps: Rain or Shine, Distressed Dots
  • Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Craft White
  • Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Big Shot with Large Scallop edgelit, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer with Mat, Daffodil Delight ¼" Stitched Grosgrain, Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim, Signo White gel pen 
I say, bring on the rain! Of course, it may still be a month or more before rain is a real possibility without it being freezing rain.... 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another set of cheery cards. These parasols make me smile :)

(I chose "parasol" because it translates in spanish as well. Para = is a word that means to stop but also means "for"; sol = sun. Did you know you're bilingual? lol)

Yapha said...

Super cute card, great colors! I love the dots with the scalloped edge -- very cheery!

Paper Art Garden said...

I love the umbrellas. What a pretty card.

Paula said...

Love these umbrellas too. But I am waiting to see if they make it into the next catalog before I buy them. Great card!

Carmen said...

Love it!! I have been ignoring this set but now I have some inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails