Monday, March 18, 2013

Orange Umbrella

Embossing, embossing, why can't I stop embossing?! I just love it lately! This little card took no time at all to develop. I knew I wanted to feature the umbrella and a general greeting. Then I dug through my scraps of DSP I had printed off MDS and found something that coordinated with the embossing powders I have.

I know that raindrops should not land under an umbrella, but they add some balance to the focal image. As for the ribbon, aren't you glad you got some of it before SAB ended?  Well, if you didn't there is still time. SAB runs until March 22, you have 4 days left. The DSP is from SAB too :)
  • Stamps: Rain or Shine and Oh, Hello
  • Ink: Illuminate, Basic Gray, Pool Party
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
  • Other: Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, Tangerine Tango Sycamore Street ¼" Satin ribbon, Neutrals Designer button, White Baker's Twine, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Tangerine Tango embossing powder, Rhinestones Basic Jewels

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Just think of those raindrops as snow coming down sideways and it'll all fit! lol I love that orange umbrella!

Paper Art Garden said...

The orange umbrellas works great with paper. Perfect!

Paula said...

Another great card with embossing and that cute umbrella. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails