Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello, Hello!


Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a bunch of single stamps that are available only until March 31, 2013? This is one of them. All I could see when I got it was that it had to fit into one of the Hearts framelits! And by golly, it did!


And those lovely little flowers? Those are the Flower Trim in the Occasions Mini. They come in a lovely Vanilla ribbon form, easily cut apart and colored with reinker. I made these So Saffron with a sponge rubbed on an inkpad and then dabbed on the flowers.
  • Stamps: Hello, Hello
  • Ink: Illuminate, So Saffron
  • Paper: SO Saffron, Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Baja Breeze
  • Other: Big Shot with Hexagons EF and Hearts framelits, White embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Sanding Block, 5/8" Flower Trim, Natural Trim ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Signo white gel pen
Lately, I have been making a pile of just about every card I create for Operation Write Home... not a bad thing, but I do have to remind myself that if I want to, I can make just one :) I made 8 of these, lol. I guess I wasn't listening! Those little flowers were just begging to be played with. 

5 comments:

Paper Art Garden said...

Very nice card. The vintage touches really coordinate with the sanded paper. I like those little flowers too.

Yapha said...

Super sweet card! I love how that stamp looks in the heart. I totally forgot they were only available until the end of this month!

Katherine said...

That is a great stamp - I think it's the first time I've seen it - eek! I love the details on this card!

Paula said...

I keep forgetting about these single stamps. This is another cute one!

Anonymous said...

Lots of nice details on this card! Thanks for sharing this image with us; I hadn't seen it used yet. Awesome that it fits in the heart so well .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails