Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Snowflakes!


I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend! I know I did :) I worked a pretty uneventful overnight shift in the ER on Thanksgiving night, and had a bunch of family over on Saturday for dinner. Side effect of family over for dinner- my house got sparkly clean, lol! I should have people over more often....

This morning I decided I needed to do a little stamping since I haven't done any in over a week. I know, can you believe it! So I found a fun challenge over at OWH, to use turquoise and silver. Well, Pool Party is a pale turquoise, right?


This is the idea that popped into my head. Lots of shimmer and shine on this card, and not something I could send to OWH, but it's still pretty :)
The Illuminate ink adds such a festive touch to holiday cards, I can't seem to stop using it. I think all but 2 of the Christmas cards I have made lately have had the Illuminate ink on them. It also works great to show you where you stamped for embossing. Can you see the snowflakes behind Merry?

Maybe this view is a little better. My Silver Glimmer paper got some use for the first time also. I have got to stop hoarding stuff! These are only ¼" strips of it anyway, such a tiny bit that it is sure to last through many projects.
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
  • Ink: Illuminate
  • Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper
  • Other: Big Shot with Large Scallop edgelit, embossing buddy, Pewter embossing powder, Heat Gun, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Signo white gel pen, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
Don't forget that the Online Extravaganza is still going strong and that there will be another one-day-only deal on Wednesday! Go check it out!


1 comment:

Yapha said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the Pool Party with the Pewter! I have to try that color combo. All that sparkle is just exquisite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails