Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweet Christmas

Who else loves Pinterest? I find so many amazing ideas there and I was inspired by  German SU demo, Jenni Pauli,  for this card. Love all the layers and the bling!

I just pulled out the DSP from the color packs for the colors I used and started making little banners and pulled out this stack of die cuts I had made thinking I would make a garland with, but never got around to. I had enough die cuts to make 6 of these cards and all but one is going to Operation Write Home. Maybe I will actually make some more for me :)


 Again I pulled out a couple of retired sentiments for this card. This is the inside of the card and I refrained from stamping images all over it.

  • Stamps: Scentsational Season, Sweet Season, Christmas Greetings
  • Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze, Pool Party
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, DSP color packs
  • Other: sewing machine, Big Shot with Holiday Collection framelits, 1" Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Such a fun card! I love all of the layers and the stitching!

Paula said...

That sentiment is perfect for this card! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Fuuuun color combo!

Mickey Roberts said...

Too cute! Love all the banners and die cuts hanging around on this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails