Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lacy Treats!

A little more follow up on my blog hop projects. I actually found some pretzel rods and made them up. I was hoping they would fit in the 1"x8" cello bags SU sells, but they are a little too big. Oh well...

For the embellishment on this one, I punched out a large Soft Suede heart and stamped the strawberry image in Soft Suede. Then I outlined the heart with Signo white gel pen stitches. Crystal Effects adds a lovely raised gloss to the chocolate dipped part, and the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details makes the top of the strawberry look so luscious!! There is also a Small Heart punch of the Red Glimmer Paper popped up on a dimensionals. I tied the top with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and adhered the heart with a dimnesional. This looks so yummy to me!! And the whole thing fits in a quart sized ziplock.

The Large Heart of the this one was stamped repeatedly with a stamp from PS I Love You in Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride, then punched out. The love you is also stamped with 2 different images from the same set in Blushing Bride and Soft Suede and die cut with the smallest of the Heart Framelits. The middle heart is punched using the Heart to Heart punch, then glittered up witht he Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details. ♥ that stuff!! This one is tied with Early Espresso Baker's Twine.


One more shot of the yummy-ness. I am having a hard time keeping the guys out of these pretzels!! I gues salty and sweet is the combo for my guys :)

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Love these - yummy!

Paula said...

Love these! Such a great way to use this die.

Yapha said...

Mmmm! Those pretzel rods look tasty! I love the holders, they are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum! The decor is too pretty - needs something you wouldn't mind tearing... kidding!

Carmen said...

Trying to resist .... These are just too stinking cute!

Mickey Roberts said...

These are terrific! Love the different ways you embellished the doilies.

Shelley Z said...

Love how you are using this die! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails