Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Elementary Elegance Swap Card


 I was a swapping maniac right before Christmas, and this is my Sale-A-Bration swap. I am so excited that SAB starts soon! SO many yummy new things, that you can earn for free!



I used a lot of the new things here. Love the Twitterpated paper, and the new Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz! It has amazing coverage. I accidentally ordered 2 bottles of it, but I don't think that is going to be a problem ;)

  • Stamps: Elementary Elegance, Bordering on Romance
  • Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Naturals White, Twitterpated DSP
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
  • Other: Big Shot with Labels Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits and embossing folders, and Beautiful Wings embosslit, Curly Label punch, Signo white gel pen, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sticky Strip


 I am not really a girlie-girl, but I think I am channeling my inner girl with this mini!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card!! I love how you used the butterflies! And those edges are fabulous!

Mickey Roberts said...

Oh my gosh, this card is just awesome! So many great details!

Katherine said...

This is so pretty - I love stamps on top of DSP. When it works it just looks fabulous!

Paula said...

Gorgeous! I loved it so much, I pinned it. :)

Heidi Baks said...

Love all your details! BTW, I received your Valentine card in the Occasions swap - my fav!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

ohhhhh awwwwwwwwwww love this very pretty!!!

Shelley Z said...

WOW! Never thought about using the Labels framelits for this stamp! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails