Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming! I love this time of year, but there never seems to be enough time to do all of the things I want to do for Christmas! This is the card we made for November club. We will be having club on Thursday this week for December and I can't wait! More fun with the girls!!

I had just gotten Merry Winter when we had club this month and I couldn't wait to use it. Those little snowmen have been working hard for me too :)
  • Stamps: Merry Winter, Borderlines
  • Paper: Naturals White, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Poppy Parade DSP
  • Other: Scallop border punch, Doily triple punch, 1" circle punch, 2½" circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Details glitter glue, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack
 Love hoe the snowmen sit on the sled! And the polka dots work jsut beautifully on the Crumb Cake strip! I used the Dazzling Details in the centers of the snowflakes, the buttons on the snowmen, and the dangly ends of the snowmens' hats. And of course, I inked all the edges with an Early Espresso marker!

Now, don't forget to come back tomorrow for the UStampwithDawnandFriends Blog Hop. You will not want to miss the fun!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails