Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SASCRAP 48 A Few of My Friends

Stampin Addicts is at it again with a great Scrapbooking Challenge! Every Saturday is another challenge. I finally got around to doing another one and this one was a product challenge...to use Baker's Twine. that wasn't too hard, since I love the stuff :) It was a great excuse to get some of my Utah photos scrapped. I did it all with MDS, which I am lovin more and more. I didn't use any stamps this time, even though I intended to use the GROW stamp on it somewhere....
  • Paper: Domestic Goddess, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Embellishments: Tasteful Trims die shape #1, Modern Label punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Stitches in Basic Black and Whisper White
  • Font: Claudia Jean
And look what else we have in store for you!

Photobucket 

Remember to stop by ans check it all out, we will have a ton of fabulous ideas for you all :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is awesome! Love the pictures in the pennant triangles!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great page. Love the whole look, particularly the photos inside the pennants. TFS!!

Yapha said...

That is fabulous! I love the faces in the pennants!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great page! Love the photos in the pennants. Such a cool idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails