Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Few Favorite Valentine's

I have been crazy busy with my "other" job lately and haven't had much time to do any stamping. And then I was having some computer issues. For some reason my computer would not let me load any pictures in my blog posts! What good is a post without pictures, I ask you?! So I am using my husband's laptop and my external drive :) Where there is a will, there is a way! Then I realized that some  of the things I have made in the last year or so really deserved to be revisited at this time of year :) I had a really hard time choosing my favorites, so I will divide them up a bit.  

This is a fun little project that holds a mini Hersey's bar, or other small treats :) The tiny little heart would be even easier to do now that we have the FABULOUS Glimmer Paper which is pre-glittered  and doesn't shed!! There is a tutorial here

 I love the bandanna effect on this card. And is uses the wonderful Filled With Love stamp set (and there is a special going right now: December 17–January 24, get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons when you purchase a Filled with Love Bundle, including the Filled with Love Stamp Set and exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack—only available through this special promotion!) You can check out the details for this card here.

 I made this bouquet pick for Convention in 2009 and I still have a couple :) They are holding together amazingly well. And what a fun addition to a bunch of flowers! Details for this project here.


This one never actually made it onto my blog. How shocking is that!! I really love this stamp set. No, I didn't get rid of it when the mini ended last year. I just couldn't bear to. And now you can get it as a Digital Download!! 
This is actually a half-fold card (finished size is 5½"x8½") that I made as a special order to be given to a secretary. I think I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this also...
  • Stamps: Love Bandit
  • Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Whisper White, SAB DSP 2010
  • Ink: Old Olive Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
  • Other: Corner Rounder punch, Full Heart punch, Scallop Trim punch, Heart to Heart punch, Signo white gel pen, Flower Designer brad
Until tomorrow! I hope to have some new stuff then :)

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute Valentine's! I love the heart on a stick!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great projects, Tanya! Sometimes it's fun to look back and gain some new inspiration.

Heidi Baks said...

Cute options! Love the matchbook!

holly/rubber redneck said...

They are all great and sorry about the computer problems! Booo

Shelley Z said...

Cute projects! Really like the racoon card!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love that you found some lost projects. Very cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails