Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Button Cupcake


This fun little cupcake cup is filled with possibilities :) Think of all the things you could put in it! It is very easy to make, especially with the fabulous Perfect Setting die.


 After cutting out the cupcake holder, I used my friend, the Signo white gel pen, and made faux stitching all the way around the top and bottom edges. Use Sticky Strip to adhere into form. I then took several diecut Sweet Buttons and adhered them with dimensionals.


 I took a cupcake liner and glued two 2¼" circles to the bottom, one inside and one outside. Then I applied short strips of Sticky Strip around the cupcake liner sides on the outside, peeled the paper off and pushed the cupcake liner into the cupcake holder.

Now, how many things can you think of to put in one of these little beauties?

6 comments:

Cindy said...

That is sooo cute!

Yapha said...

Mmmm, cupcakes! THat looks great. The gel pen is such a fabulous touch!

Heidi Baks said...

Good idea to glue the liner in and add some extra cardstock circles!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is supper cute!!! You really want me to get that die don't you!

Shelley Z said...

Super cute! Love that you added the cupcake liner.

Jen Timko said...

Mmmmm....I can think of lots of things to fill this. Just wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails