Friday, November 12, 2010

Mini File Folder and Box


I purchased Becky Robert's 12 days of Christmas and I am lovin it! This is one of her projects.

 These are mini-file folders! So cute and so easy! Her tutorial shows you how to make the box and the folders. I am going to use this to organize the different events I will be attending and helping with this Christmas season, along with all of the gift giving to come :) Maybe I'll even throw a couple recipes in there :) I made 10 folders so there should be plenty of room for several categories!

 There is still plenty of room in here for me to actually put things in the folders.4x6 photos fit in it too! Hmmm, I keep thinking of more ways to use this!
It was fun to decorate all of the folders, It helps to have pretties to look at while you are working, I always say!
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Real Red, Candy Cane DSP, Very Vanilla
  • Other: Corner Rounder punch, Crystal Effects, Silver Glass Glitter, paper cutter with scoring blade
Happy Stampin' til tomorrow!

8 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute! And a great gift idea, too!

Debra Burgin said...

Stinkin' cute -- love that line of glass glitter. This does have possibilities!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Becky always has such good ideas.

Cindy said...

Great gift idea!!! Love it!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very cute!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute! I love her stuff too! This will make a great gift!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

What a supercute idea!

Shelley Z said...

Great box! I love the way you decorated it. Super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails