Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kiwi Candy Wrapper

 

I have seen this trick a few places and I love it! You can double the length of this die by folding the paper and placing it carefully on the die before running it through. I had to try it, but I didn't have any of the current Christmas paper left, so I used some retired paper. I covered the extra crease down the middle with some of the new Seam Binding ribbon and the ends are tied with the Clear Tinsel. Guess what! you can fit 2 Tootsie Pop suckers in this thing! Imagine all the goodies you will be able to use this for :)
I am typing this as I get ready to leave for work for the first day back after a week off , so it will be a quick post!
  • Stamps: Grateful Greetings
  • Paper: Retired DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler
  • Other: Big Shot with Candy Wrapper die, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Wide Oval punch, Clear Tinsel, Sticky Strip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails