Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grayson's Gift Box

I became an auntie again on July 24th! Grayson Phillip was born to a very happy Jeff & Heidi :) This is the gift box I made to give him a little something. It is made with a mix of new and old, but we all know there are some things that we just can't part with even if you are a demo (me) and it is retired (Wild About You set  & Small Sayings) because it is just so darn cute! I used another cherry box and stamped on the tissue paper also. Instead of a card, I made a piece of decorated card stock that was adhered to the underside of the lid with our message to the little one. It made such a cute package!! I was able to fit a newborn sleeper in it. Too bad I couldn't find one with  giraffes and lions in Pear Pizazz and So Saffron, LOL! I was even able to give this to Grayson when he was still only a few days old, which is amazing since they live about 4 hours away... and he is such a little cutie pie! I got to rock him to sleep when he was being a crabby-pants :) Ok, on to the recipe!
  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wild ABout You (retired), Small Sayings (retired)
  • Paper: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
  • Ink: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz
  • Other: Pear Pizazz Stitched Poly Twill ribbon, More Mustard designer button, Sticky Strip, Stampin Dimensionals
Off to go see if I can keep this Mojo going!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails