Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get Well Card

This card is for a stamping friend of mine who is not feeling well. I used the Sketch Challenge over at Stampin Addicts and a color combo from the new Color Coach-love that thing! I think this turned out to be a 15 minute card believe it or not :) The Early Espresso mat is 2 3/4" x4" and the color blocks on it are 1-1/4" x 2-1/2" so it was super easy to just whip this one up. I had made another card for a swap with the same layout so I didn't even have to think about dimensions :)
  • Stamps: Beacause I Care, Itty Bitty Bits, Thoughts & Prayers (sentiment on the inside)
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Whipser White
  • Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz
  • Other:  Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz ribbon, Bitty Shapes punch pack circle punch, stapler and staples, Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Now I just hope my friend starts to feel better soon!

Don't forget to stop by Friday August 27 thru Sunday August 29 for another fab Blog Hop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails