Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thanks You cards for my girl!

Ok, my daughter works for a chain of bike shops called Erik's Bike Shop and she earns commision on her sales. When I say the Pedaling Past stamp set, I fell in love with it and I also thought that they would fabulous for my daughter to use to try and get some steady customers for herself. So.... I made a few Thank You cards for her to give to those special customers to help them remember her a little better ;) This is a pic of the stack I sent her. I stamped the "Enjoy the journey" stamp in Early Espresso and the border stamp in Baja Breeze on the inside, which I thought was o appropriate for someone who just purchased an expensive bicycle!
  • Stamps: Pedaling Past
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Early Espresso
  • Other: Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Scallop oval, Large oval, and Small oval punches, Signo white gel pen, Sticky Strip

These are 3x3 notes and I used the 3x3 envelopes and stamped the envelop and the flap with the border stamp in Baja Breeze also.
Now, I just hope they help my daughter out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails