Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Owl Are You? card

I made a few of these cards to send out to my loyal customers : At least the ones that have a mailing address, and those who don't you know who you are, lol! I'll get yours to you when next we meet! More of the owl! You will most likely see much more of him. This is a 4x4 card.
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags, Pretty Pattern BG, Woodgrain BG
  • Paper: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Blushing Bride Stitched Poly-Twill ribbon, Paper Piercer, Bitty punch pack, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Two Step Owl punch, Signo white gel pen, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
I hope everyone gets a "hoot" out of these!! I know, I am sooooo corny! I just couldn't help myself :)
And don't forget to come back for the blog hop July 30-Aug 1st!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails