Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kaylee's Page

This cutie-patootie is my niece Kaylee! She was giving me a giant cheesy grin at a family reunion in the beginning of July this year. I ended up making this page after I started playing with coloring some Paper Daisies. The pink flower was dipped into Melon Mambo reinker mixed with water. The purple flower was sponge daubered with Rich Razzleberry ink, and the yellow flower was also colored with a sponge dauber.  I foresee the need to order more sponge daubers!!  I added glitter and rhinestones for added bling. Every little girl loves bling! And this is a 8x8 page. I've always wanted to try this size :)

Stamps: Tiny Tags, Vines and Blossoms wheel
Paper: Naturals White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Paper Daisies, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamons Glitter, Cosmo Fine Galaxy Glitter, Eyelet border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Basic Rhinestones, Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware brad, Daffodil Delight Designer Button from the Brights assortment, crochet thread, Sticky Strip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails