Thursday, June 17, 2010

My First Version of the Patriotic Father's Day Card

This card would have been in my blog hop post, but we were only supposed to use current products and colors. This card uses a returning In-Color (Pacific Point) and one of the new colors (Cherry Cobbler), and it uses a retired ribbon (the striped Pacific Point ribbon) that I still have a full roll of. Yes, I am a pack rat. I can't bear to let go of this yummy stuff! It is actually paying off for me now though, since so many of the old In-Colors are coming back, lol! As you can tell, I didn't do anything special to try to keep my lines perfectly straight and I think it has a country charm to it.
  • Stamps: Wanted, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Pacific Point, Kraft, Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, Pacific Point ribbon, Circle Designer Brads
 And this is the inside of the card. I will put something more personal on the inside when I decide who I will send it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails