Thursday, April 29, 2010

Teaser for Blog Hop tomorrow!

I have a little teaser, or appetizer if you will, for the Blog Hop I am participating in tomorrow (Friday April 30-Sunday May 1). I know you all can't wait to see all the amazing new goodies that will be available in the Summer Mini starting May 1st. I know I am loving the new stuff, as per usual, of course! There is a reason I became a dealer, um, I mean demo, lol! I'm as addicted to this stuff as the rest of you ;) 

So here is a little peek at one of the projects I made for the Blog Hop.


I made 6 projects for this Hop, so be sure to come back and see them all. I hope we knock your socks off with the 23 amazing stops on this Blog Hop!
Oh, and by the way, in case you missed it, there's a Blog Hop tomorrow that you are going to want to check out ;)
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails