Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Summer Renovation

Spring has always felt like a preparation time for me, and I guess Stampin Up! feels the same way. There was a major announcement yesterday in preparation for a wonderful change coming July 1st. I am so excited about this change, I can hardly contain my use of exclamation marks! (See, one sneaked out!) And what, you may ask, has me wiggling in my seat as I sit typing this?


Stampin Up! is doing a Color Renovation with the new Idea Book & Catalog that will be released on July 1st!

How awesome is that! We are totally shaking things up for a fresh and fun color palette. There will be 4 color collections with 10 colors each. Each year we will get 5 new In-Colors with a lifespan of 2 years. There will then be 10 In-Colors starting in 2011-2012 IB&C. Then in 2012-2013, then new ones from this summer will retire. Love it! Here is a link to the new color families starting July 1st. You may have noticed some new colors in there. Yup, we are getting 5 new core colors, and Kraft is becoming a core color and being renamed Crumb Cake. It will now feel more like part of the in crowd, as it really is! And we will then have ink, pastels, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and markers in Crumb Cake! Yippee!!! The other 5 colors are: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and Marina Mist

One of my favorite parts of this Renovation is that we are bringing back some of our favorite retired In-Colors! Woo-Hoo!!!!! I can't WAIT! We get these gorgeous colors back:  
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, and River Rock ! I know that I miss every single one of the ones that are gone already, and the ones we get to keep from this year are definitely my favs from this year! See, Stampin Up! really does listen to their customers and demonstrators! 

Now for the possibly painful part of this amazingly fabulous change. There are 30 colors that will be retiring. Here is a link to a chart of those that we must bid farewell. By giving us all this big of a heads up, we can stock up on the ones we just can't let go of yet without breaking the bank. How sweet of Stampin Up! to consider our feelings in both directions! I just love Stampin Up!

Ok, I know this is a lot of information to process, so I will stop for now. I will let this absorb before I tell you more details :) There are LOTS more details to be shared about this Renovation, but we have time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails