Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Club page

This is the page we made in club this month. I have been really busy with work lately so I have not had time to post anything lately. I actually worked an extra 12 hour shift on my last pay period and didn't even realize it until the timekeeper sent me a note saying "If you worked all of the shifts you were scheduled for last payperiod, please submit on OT/CT request" I actually had to go find a schedule, and sure enough, I had been scheduled 8 twelve hour shifts that schedule and I just came to work when I was scheduled and didn't even notice! My next check should be nice....
Ok, back to the page. I love how this turned out. I hope that you all put pictures of yor mothers, grandmothers, or mother figures on this page and share them with those special people. I know that Renae said she was going to use pics of one of her kids' grandmothers and frame it as a gift for Mother's Day.

  • Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral, Whimsical Words 
  • Paper: Whisper White, Pale Plum , Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Shimmer paper
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
  • Other: Little Leaves and Top Note die with Big Shot, Scallop Oval  and Flower Trio punches, reinkers and Aquapainters, White embossing powder, Heat gun, Embossing Buddy, White gel pen, sponges, So Saffron and Certainly Celery 5/8" ribbon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails