Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hostess Bag Tags

I have been working on  making tags for the bags I give my ladies when it is their turn to be hostess for Stamp Club. Well, I finally finished 10 of them. I will bring them to club next time and everyone can pick which one they want and then use the Billboard Alpha die to put their names on them|! These are the first ones I did. All of them are 2"x3".The Paper on these is from the Sale-A-Bration paper pad called Welcome Neighbor. The brad on the left is from the Circle Brad assortment and the the brads on the right are the Filigree brads and Fire circle rhinestones.  The ribbon is Bermuda Bay. I used the Jumbo Eyelets in Antique Brass on all of them.The base is made out of chipboard I had laying around-it came from packaging for kits I got from Stampin' Up at convention. I can't throw anything away, right?!

Then I made these. I started using scraps of all the great paper I have laying around. Love this print from Razzleberry Lemonade! Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo ribbon added some details.

More Razzleberry Lemonade paper, and I used the ruched ribbon (Crushed Curry) method we used on our March Stamp Club page. The flowers are the adorable Flower Brads we carry. They come in an assortment of 4 colors- So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink.
These are made with Kaleidescope DSP, Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay ribbon, Kraft and Summer Sun corduroy buttons and ecru crochet thread.


Again , more Kaleidescope DSP, and Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon with a Bashful Blue button from Sherbet Designer Buttons tied with more crochet thread.

More Kaliedescope DSP with Melon Mambo ribbon, Flower Fusion felt flowers, and  a Clear Rhinestone Brad.
I hope everyone like them and that they are different enough for everyone to tell which one is theirs :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails