Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vintage Thanks



Here is another thank you card I recently made. I got to use some new stuff and some retired stuff here :) Sometimes it really pays to hoard a few things! I doubt I will ever get rid of that sentiment stamp set, and some day I will use up my stash of Soft Sky.I really love the new clear mount option that Stampoin Up is offering in the Occasions Mini that starts in Jan 5th!
  • Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Warmest Regards (retired)
  • Paper: Soft Sky (retired)
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Organza Ribbon

2 comments:

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

I still love Soft Sky! And...the card beautiful. I like the simplicity a lot!

Chipper said...

I love Soft Sky. I wish it was a permanent color for SU. Also love your card. I think the simplicity of it is what draws my attention.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails