Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine for Club Tonight


 I love Valentine's Day, don't you? It is so fun to find little ways to show those around us we care. And let's face it, papercrafters love to make cute stuff and will use any excuse, lol!
Here is the card we are making for club tonight. I usually avoid using Craft ink in a large group because it can be soooo messy, but I think it will be worth it for this project :) I used all kinds of stuff from the new Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration brochure, which are both packed full of cute stuff that I can't wait to show it all to you! Ok, so here is the breakdown for this card.
  • Stamps: Love Bandit, I (Heart) Hearts, Grateful Greetings(from Holiday Mini-not available-sorry)
  • Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory, Pretty in Pink
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
  • Other: Scallop Trim border punch, Heart to Heart punch, Full Heart punch, 3/4" circle punch, Signo white gel pen, Real Red marker, Corner Rounder punch
Oops! I will try to find something else to stamp the greeting for tonight since you can't get Grateful Greetings now. I only now realized I used an unavailable set for this card!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails