Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oops! This is the August Club page

This is a close up of the details on the page we did on August 27th. I know, I know! What was I thinking! I never posted this project, in fact I just took the picture. And I haven't added any of my own pics to the page. I am sooo slacking. I wanted a very versatile page for you all, something that would work for first days of school, baby pics, zoo visits, goofy kid behavior, or just general pics of the kids. I hope this hits the mark.


I used the same layout for this page as I did for my 12x12 2 page layout swap, the Homecoming page. I stamped the owl in Summer Sun on the Summer Sun strip to the left of the page, and the elephant in Old Olive on the Old Olive strip. Doesn't the Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon go well with Summer Sun! Inked the edges of the Top Note die with Summer Sun, which was cut with one edge straight. And we are still getting lots of use out of the Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper bulk buy I got in the last catalog :) Now I suppose you want the official supply list, huh ;)

  • Stamps: Animal Stories
  • Paper: Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
  • Ink: Old Olive, Summer Sun
  • Other: Big Shot with Top Note die, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon, sponge

If you didn't make it to club, and there were 6 of you who didn't, remind me to show you the nifty trick I learned at convention on how to tie a knot so only the polka dot side shows :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails