Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bright Father's Day

Ok, I am going to try to post more often, and "more better" , as my kids used to say, lol! This is a card I made using this Weekend Sketch Challenge. I also got a new watermark. You likee? I likee! I got it from Karen Giron!

I have been wanting to get better at using bold colors since I love what others do with them. So here is a bright masculine card :) I also wanted to work on some Father's Day cards for all the fathers in my life, to sell, and to make for Stamp Club. I like this one so much, I might have to do it for a swap someday.
  • Stamps: Totally Tools, And Many Mower, Sanded BG
  • Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Basic Black, Going Gray, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
  • Other: Circle Nesties (but Circle Scissor Plus would be good too :)) and Harlequin texture plate with Big Shot white gel pen, paper piercer with mat pack, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Crop-A-Dile, eyelets, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails