Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Grad Card

I made this card last night when I made the girlie one. This one would work for a guy or a girl, which is helpful if you are justing keeping some on hand! I have 2 kids graduating from high school this year, and I am sure I will need tons of cards for all the friends they have! I'm also thinking of doing some cards with the school colors. These are NOT the school colors here tho, lol.
This card actually came together rather quickly. I have been trying to use card sketches and color challenges to help speed things up, which seems to be working well for me :) I used a MojoMonday card sketch and a Kristina Werner color challenge, both from a long time ago, thus the use of the retired colors, oops!
  • Stamps: Great Grads, Star Struck (retired)
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi (retired), Whisper White
  • Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi (retired)
  • Other: ribbon, clear EP, heat gun, paper piercer and mat pack for brad placement, Crop-A-Dile, gold brads and eyelets, dimensionals
Close up to show all of the dimension on this card. I think I will need to buy more dimensionals soon, I can't seem to stop using them lately!

And here is the inside of the card with the embossed sentiment. I think I better make some more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails