Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Special Order Birthday Card

I had another request from a co-worker for a birthday card for a construction worker friend of theirs. This is what I came up wit. I had just been playing with my old Fiskars Texture plates and my Cuttlebug and finally got the sandwich right, so I had the wood grain texture fresh in my brain. And when I was digging through my hardware drawer, I found these great screw head brads! I had swapped with someone for the toolbox image a while back and it all just fell into place. Don't you just love it when that happens?!

  • Stamps: For Father
  • Paper: Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel
  • Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Going Gray
  • Accessories: Fiskars wood grain texture plate with Cuttlebug, screw head brads, blender pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails