Sunday, October 19, 2008

Retreat Projects

For those of you who missed the Stamp Club meeting this weekend, I thought I would hurry up and post the projects :) I only had 2 projects figured out before the retreat started, then planned one when it was just Heather and I. Then I was at such a loss, I asked for requests!

We'll start with the one I put together while talking to Heather, but actually planned while driving home from Walmart that morning when the weather was so gorgeous! I just got the Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and I am in love! I love how rich the color is with these things!

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pen, paper piercer with mat pack, white gel pen, Scallop edge punch

This is one of the projects I had prepared ahead. Autumn/Fall is my favorite season. I just love everything about it. I wish it lasted longer! I know we all have great photos from the Fall time, and there are so many great things we get together with family for in this season.

Stamps:Lovely as a Tree, Bella's Border wheel, Typeset Alpha (retired)

Paper: Pacific Point textured, Chocolate Chip, Juntos Designer Paper

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark

Accessories: Top Note and Leaves dies for Bigshot die cut machine, Heat & Stick powder, heat gun, Cosmo glitter-green, white gel pen, wheel guide

Then we made these absolutely adorable spider treats. They have a peppermint patty between them and are done all with punches! I got this idea from Julie Case aka casegj on SCS and here is her original post

Paper: Black, Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Whisper White, Real Red

Accessories: Scallop circle punch, Photo Corner punch, and standard hole punch

This is the page by request! When I asked what theme of page they wanted, they said "Easter!" So we got to use the Watercolor Wonder Crayons again! Look at how bright those eggs are!

Stamps: A Good Egg

Paper: textured Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pen, scissors

And this little guy is something I madeup quick when Mary Strand said "boy, these spiders are sure cute, but do you think you could make a Santa like this?" Cute huh?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails