Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My NOT Lame Card for Ariel



Ok, so after I got home from work at 9:30am today, and slept for 4 hours.... I decided to have a go at getting a good card out to Ariel. I was cruising on SCS ( http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ ) and found this card by calex (SCS name) and thought it was an adorable technique! So I hunted down the instructions here at Dawn's Stampin Studio. She has some really good video tutorials there! I just finished a printable tutorial and I will try to figure out how to post them!



Here is a more frontal view, The color is not as good on this one. Just as I was taking pictures, a big rainstorm hit and my lighting wasn't so great, sorry! You can't see it here but I put Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers and the butterflies, and it looks so glittery!
Stamps: Time Well Spent, One of Kind
Paper: Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, several Bold Brights with blender pens
Accessories: CAD, Rhinestone Brad, Prima Flowers, scoring blade, bone folder, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails