Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Black Magic


Here are the other colors I have done with the Black Magic technique, I even used the new In-Color Pacific Point- the vivid Blue! These were the colors that matched the Pure Color pencils the best. There are others too, but I only needed 6, I thought, LOL! You can find my Black Magic tutorial here . I posted this link in earlier post also. I think these colors are great, how about you! You can see close-up shots of each color in my SCS gallery.
We did these at Stamp Club. I wanted everyone to have a different color so they wouldn't have to wait for a Pure Color pencil, but there were a couple people who had to wait anyway. It was a kind of good plan, just needed more colors! I left the sentiment spot blank for my samples and let everyone chose what they wanted to put there. I also found that the Fine Cosmo glitters match several colors and look great in this technique!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh!! I LOVE all these bright colors. I haven't tried this technique, but seeing these inspires me to try it!

katemeri said...

Hi, I just found your blog today through a link on another blog that featured this black magic. Your work is so beautiful! I love that you tell how you made the cards. I don't have much SU stuff and I doubt there is a demonstrater in my area, but I really enjoy looking at your beautiful creations!

Kate in Costa Rica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails