Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Slacker Returns!

Ok, ladies. I am now going to try to return to the world of Stamping! I apologize, again, for not posting anything in so long!
We just had a lovely club meeting at Elli's house and created a 2 page 12x12" layout in a winter theme in either a boy or a girl color scheme. I used :
Stamps: Snowflake Spot
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Always Artichoke
or
Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Versamark
or
Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Versamark
Accessories: Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue (my new favorite!), tape runner, Wheel Guide, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, heat gun, Photo Corner punch, paper piercing tool with Mat Pack, White gel pen, Real Red or Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug with Snowflake embossing folder and die
We were all covered in glitter but it turned out adorable!

We also made sour cream tube candy holders in a Valentine's Day theme with the Happy Heart Day stamp set. So Fun! And we made an all occasion card using True Friends stamp set.

Last month we were at Renae's house and we made a cute little mini album (tutorial from Nichole Heady on her blog here, thank you so much Nichole!)

And the Votive Surround, at last! The tutorial for this is here on my blog.

We also made gift tags with Tags for All stamp set and mailing labels, super fast and super fun!

I am reorganizing my stamp/scrap space, cuz the hubby found a used corner desk for $5, and it even matches the wainscoting in my great room! He also brought home an exam room light, rolling drawers that will hold some of my 12x12 paper, and desk top organizers that are now holding my scrap paper in an organized fashion so I can actually find it and not have to waste! It still looks cluttered, but it is my creative space. Creativity is MESSY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails