Sunday, November 4, 2007

Coordinating gift wrapping

This is a present for my youngest son's friend who turned 11 this weekend. I thought this would be cool since it is Opening weekend for rifle hunting here! I whipped this together quick before the Splitcoaststampers.com Virtual Scrapbooking Night challenges started on Saturday morning. I used the tutorial from that websites resource page to make the bows. Very COOL!
This is the card up close. Used Noble Deer, Hugs and Wishes, Wanted, and Flannel BG stamp sets. Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, and Sahara Sand paper. Versamark, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Really rust ink. Distressed edges and used the Stamp Off technique for the stars on card base.
For the stripes on this wrapping paper (which is recycled packing from Stampin Up! orders) I dragged ink pads, large Choc Chip, and ink spot Really rust, across paper. Stamped deer in Choc Chip, lightly rubbed Really rust on the rest of the paper. Was actually pretty fast. And I didn't decorate it until I had wrapped the package.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails